- 1 Boken case looms in background of St. Louis trial
- 2 Local officials decry feds 'voluntary' sobriety checkpoints
- 3 ESPN reverses field, will run Cardinal Glennon Foundation ad that mentions 'Jesus'
- 4 New round of snow, freezing rain coming to St. Louis on Friday, forecasters say
- 5 North Korea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 6 What's a nice guy like Dan Zimmerman doing with a site like TheTruthAboutGuns.com?
- 7 48 luxury townhouses proposed for Clayton school site
- 8 Bill McClellan: Thinking about Biondi at SLU holiday party
- 9 1 dead, 2 hurt in crash in O'Fallon, Mo.
- 10 New Mississippi River bridge to open Feb. 9
Rams chat with Jim Thomas
You know one thing that continues to perplex me is why Stan Kroenke doesn't at least say something along the lines that he wants to do everyhting possible to make this work in St. Louis, that he's committed to doing so. (And by saying that, it doesn't mean he's promising anything.) In the back of my mind, it makes me wonder if he's looking for greener pastures somewhere. Some on this Rams team may lack awareness. Some are immature. But I don't think you can look at the last couple of games at least and think they lack passion.