- 1 Snow, sleet, ice on the way to St. Louis
- 2 One dead in double shooting in St. Louis
- 3 McClellan: Leaving Fourth Street, but not its memories
- 4 Large group of St. Louis County teenagers broken up downtown
- 5 Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- 6 Pedestrian struck, killed crossing Watson Road in Sunset Hills identified
- 7 Russell Faria's wife was stabbed 55 times, but was he the killer?
- 8 Youth fatally shot on St. Louis street identified
- 9 Look Back 250 • Spanish try to rule St. Louis, a town tempted by 'the world, the flesh and the devil.'
- 10 Missouri man convicted of murder in parking lot death
Derrick Goold Live at the Winter Meetings
Joe, the difference between the two is going to be the commitment necessary to land them and the competition for the pitcher's services. Mike Gonzalez makes a lot of sense for the Cardinals in terms of years. Burnett appears likely to get a three-year deal (ala Affeldt) or a two-year/option deal. Gonzalez has moved around here recently and would certainly like security, but it's more likely that he'll go for a term that doesn't lock a team like Burnett would. Both have the interest of the Cardinals. Burnett's market could speed up here this week. One person I talked to said the lefty would like to get some resolution or direction this week.