- 1 St. John man gets 30 days in jail, probation for secretly videotaping woman at his home
- 2 Conflicting rulings on health subsidies leave residents worried in Missouri, Illinois
- 3 Shooting over love triangle lands Missouri man a life sentence
- 4 Dooley willing to share FBI report on Mueth embezzlement with St. Louis County Council
- 5 Corpse of missing St. Peters man found in Mississippi River, police say
- 6 Normandy High School to get 'flipped classrooms'
- 7 Struggling Anthem College could shut down
- 8 Death leaves vacancy on Ladue council
- 9 Cleanup of lead pollution at St. Joe State Park nearing an end
- 10 Financially strapped Chesterfield Arts seeks to sell horse statues to Chesterfield
Derrick Goold Live at the Winter Meetings
Joe, the difference between the two is going to be the commitment necessary to land them and the competition for the pitcher's services. Mike Gonzalez makes a lot of sense for the Cardinals in terms of years. Burnett appears likely to get a three-year deal (ala Affeldt) or a two-year/option deal. Gonzalez has moved around here recently and would certainly like security, but it's more likely that he'll go for a term that doesn't lock a team like Burnett would. Both have the interest of the Cardinals. Burnett's market could speed up here this week. One person I talked to said the lefty would like to get some resolution or direction this week.