- 1 Fenton boy, 6, drowns while swimming with family members near Rolla
- 2 Disbarred lawyer from St. Louis County admits defrauding clients, mother
- 3 Man convicted in St. Louis home invasion-murder gets life in resentencing
- 4 Editorial: In Democratic primary, Steve Stenger for St. Louis County executive
- 5 Robber wearing plastic bag as a disguise robs Belleville convenience store
- 6 Lincoln County man arrested after punching mechanic over go-kart
- 7 US Fidelis to be featured on CNBC's 'American Greed'
- 8 St. Louis County cop charged with assaulting man with baton on MetroLink platform
- 9 Baby dies after being left in hot car in Kansas
- 10 Man charged in fatal shootout outside Washington Park strip club
Cardinals chat with Derrick Goold
He said there is not a plan in place different from last year. That plan was to try and get Molina days off, ask him about, let him make his case, get convinced by his case, and then start him. The same plan is in play this season. They'll plan a day off for him, if Molina isn't receptive to it he'll get a chance to convince them otherwise, and then he'll start.