- 1 Holder: Ferguson police need 'wholesale change'
- 2 No more Darren Wilson cases will be dismissed, St. Louis County prosecutor says
- 3 Near site of fatal shooting, Shaw neighborhood market continues to reach out
- 4 Man who had been a murder suspect is found shot to death in East St. Louis
- 5 3 North County communities offer break for those with arrest warrants
- 6 Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand, marijuana in system
- 7 Koster dismisses New York Times report that he coddles contributors
- 8 Famed gospel singer and furniture saleswoman Zella Mae Cox dies
- 9 St. Louis County Circuit Court judge will be target of Thursday press conference on municipal courts
- 10 East St. Louis teacher under investigation for alleged inappropriate relationship with student
Blues chat with Jeremy Rutherford
I think everything is based on what happens with Miller. I believe that trade is the Blues' No. 1 goal. If it happens, I wouldn't expect too much else. If it doesn't happen, the Blues would like stick with Halak and perhaps have a Plan B as far as tweaking any other parts of the roster.