- 1 Conflicting rulings on health subsidies leave residents worried in Missouri, Illinois
- 2 St. John man gets 30 days in jail, probation for secretly videotaping woman at his home
- 3 Corpse of missing St. Peters man found in Mississippi River, police say
- 4 Shooting over love triangle lands Missouri man a life sentence
- 5 Owner of Chihuahuas planned to leave them in crate by side of highway, Missouri Humane Society says
- 6 Dooley willing to share FBI report on Mueth embezzlement with St. Louis County Council
- 7 Vandals left anti-Semitic messages at country club in Frontenac
- 8 Struggling Anthem College could shut down
- 9 Normandy High School to get 'flipped classrooms'
- 10 Illinois postpones closure of MLK Bridge for a year
Blues chat with Jeremy Rutherford
I think everything is based on what happens with Miller. I believe that trade is the Blues' No. 1 goal. If it happens, I wouldn't expect too much else. If it doesn't happen, the Blues would like stick with Halak and perhaps have a Plan B as far as tweaking any other parts of the roster.